Here’s a sneak peek of what you can expect during this year’s services:
- An inspiring Christmas message by Pastor Mike or Pastor Jeremy, depending on the service you choose
- Special musical offerings by Hope Worship, Jon Mero and more
- Classic Christmas carols, including “Silent Night” by candlelight
- Quality childcare for infants and toddlers age 3 and under (please note: childcare will not be provided during the Dec. 24, 9:00 pm service)
- Children’s activity bags containing coloring pages and crayons will be available for all children (pick them up in the Atrium before service)
- Live art from various Hope artists during all services
- Free cookies in the Atrium before and after all services
- Festive photo ops throughout the building
… AND some fun surprises, too. We can’t wait to see you there!
From ushering and greeting, to Hope Ambassadors and cookie servers, and several other opportunities in between, there are many ways for you to get plugged in and help us welcome everyone to Christmas at Hope!